Sunday, February 28, 2016

Discoveries

This a has been a lovely month.

One full of  joyful times with family and also creative moments, as always.


We beachcombed locally, just the four of us.






I led my class (these students are 10 years old!) at the studios by the river, in painting a local icon, the Samson V.  

Here are some results:







I just discovered Lily & Madeleine...their harmonies have been my soundtrack this month.



Lily & Madeleine


At Oliver's hilltop elementary school, I spotted this lovely group project in the hallway between two classes, symbolizing student and teachers' desire to work with and respect one another.  I can see ribbons with names on them, likely woven into the mix by each individual.  Lovely both in form and function!




9 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! and lovely art! The ribbon project is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love the pebble photo! That ribbon art project is amazing!
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, I love the marine theme, beach theme, pebbles ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Melissa!
    Lovely pics!:) Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is lovely..
    the hidden artistic talents of children

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your local beach is beautiful, I love the mountains in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be checking out that soundtrack of yours, I always love your musical findings. And students making a project together, instead of seperately is an idea I love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beachcombing sounds like fun, even on a chilly day. And I love the ribbon piece and what it symbolizes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ribbon work is gorgeous, as is the beach near you :) We have no mountains here in Florida, I kind of miss them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...